Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Meet Kris!

Please welcome Kris W. to our Chicago team!

You may have seen Kris's face around and on our social media already: he's been working part-time for Percipia this summer, but now he's sticking around, so we thought it'd be fun to ask him some questions to get to know him a little better!

Q: What is your official work title?
A: Inside Sales Representative

Q: Can you tell us more about your professional experience/ history?
A: I was accepted into a top 10 U.S. internship program for Northwestern Mutual as a life and disability insurance agent after my first year of college. From there, I left to pursue my dream of playing on the PGA Tour and competed professionally in golf tournaments up and down the East Coast of the U.S.

Q: What do you like to do outside of work?
A: I love to be outdoors. You can always find me playing golf, working out, running, at a concert or just out trying new restaurants!

Q: What are your greatest travel experience?
A: I’ve been to at least 5 islands in the Caribbean and I would have to say my favorite place I’ve been is Jamaica. Never been to Europe or Asia, but I will definitely try to get there ASAP.

Q: Favorite movie?
A: Can’t pick one…Wedding Crashers, The Big Lebowski, Forrest Gump

Q: Guilty pleasure music artist?
A: John

Q: What is something that inspires you?
A: My fear of mediocrity, I’ve always been someone who wants more and will stop at nothing to achieve that.

Q: What would you say your professional goal would be now that you are employed at Percipia?
A: To corner the Chicago hotel and hotel development market. I want Percipia’s name in every hotel.


Welcome to the team, Kris! We're excited to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment