Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Welcome to the Team!

Please help us welcome Alisha Brawley to our Chicago team!

It is always nerve-racking coming into a new company and trying to break the ice. Ensuring that new employees feel comfortable is crucial to building a positive transition within a company. We thought it would be fun to ask Alisha a few questions to get to know her a little better.

Let’s get started!

Q: Can you tell us more about your professional experience/ history?

A: I graduated from Indiana University in 2009 with a degree in Hospitality/Tourism Management. I have worked in the hotel industry since 2007 where I started in Operations with Conrad Indianapolis. In 2010 I transferred to Chicago where I worked in Human Resources for the past 4 years at Hilton Chicago.



Q: What would you say your professional goal would be now that you are employed at Percipia?  

A: My goal is to build an innovative and rewarding career with Percipia where I can utilize and develop my skills and other significant talents in a healthy, challenging and team environment.



Q: What are your greatest travel experiences?

A: I lived in Florence, Italy for 6 months while studying abroad. I was able to travel all throughout Europe, ending the experience with a week on the Amalfi coast with my parents.


Now on to the more personal questions.


Q: What do you like to do outside of work?

A: I love playing tennis and being active, love being outside especially on water on a boat=), dining, being with friends and family and wine.



Q: What is your favorite movie?

A: Hmmm, I love scary movies. Suspenseful drama’s such as Taken, What Lies Beneath, and a more recent one, 3 days to Kill.



Q: Do you have any guilty pleasure music artists?

A: I don’t think any music is a guilty pleasure! I love the 80’s more than any other genre!



Q: Lastly, what is something that inspires you?

A: Sounds cliché, but traveling to new places, experiencing new cultures and gaining appreciation for all philosophies.



Well there you have it! We are so happy to have Alisha join the team and contribute to the success of Percipia.


You can send Alisha some fan mail by tweeting @PercipiaNetwork

  

No comments:

Post a Comment